… Especially those who saw this week’s mention in the Fig Leaf Forum newsletter.
Jasen, I have NOT forgotten to respond… I have most of the first response written, but the busy-ness of life (and how much football there is to watch!) has prevented me from completing it.
Meanwhile, I encourage everyone to read some of the other material I have posted on this blog. Unlike most blogs, the articles here are NOT time-sensitive… meaning that the content is just as meaningful now as when I wrote it (you yourself can decide exactly how meaningful it is!). Look around… hopefully you’ll find something useful or instructive.
To hear what I have to say to Jasen, plan to stop back by in the next few days or weeks. Or, just subscribe to this blog and you’ll get an notifications when there’s a new post (may not be by email… test it to see).
Here are a few of the more significant blog posts that I’ve written… at least in my opinion:
- Naturist by Biblical Conviction??? (3-part series – My personal declaration to the Christian world)
- Just What DOES God Think About My Body?
- You can’t have it both ways… (“Situational Ethics” and God’s moral absolutes)
- Naturism and Gender Identity
- The Objectification of Women (2-part series)
- The Meaning of “Nakedness” (a summary of this word study on the Hebrew word, ervah)
- Who Hates Nudity… God or Satan?
- The Biblical Purpose for Clothing (8 articles in the series)
- Squeamish Translating (Translating the N-word… 10 articles in the series)
- You Can’t Do That! (Scriptures abused to control/limit behavior… 5 articles in the series)
And a bonus for this time of year!
Merry Christmas, everyone!
— Matthew Neal